Join MulticoreWare at Detroit for AutoSens2022 this May at Michigan Science Center
Join us at Detroit for AutoSens2022 this May
This May join Multicoreware for AutoSens2022 Detroit at the Michigan Science Center. Meet our team at #Booth21 to learn about our expertise in the Autonomous Vehicles & Automotive domain.
Check out our Technical talk by Vish Rajalingam – Lead AI Solutions Architect on
This session focuses on our findings from using neural networks on Melexis iToF sensors and demonstrates their efficiency for modules such as Face Detection and Face Recognition that enable applications like Driver Authentication, Drowsiness Detection, etc.
Date: 12th May 2022
Location: MICHIGAN SCIENCE CENTER, DETROIT
Time: 9.50 AM EST
Our technological expertise in the Autonomous Vehicles & Automotive domain includes the following
- AI-driven Sensor Data Processing & Algorithm Edge Optimization (RADAR, LIDAR, TOF, Thermal Cameras, Event Vision Sensors, etc.)
- Full Stack Autonomy Software Development (Perception, Localization & Navigation Planning)
- DSP optimization of Intelligent Algorithms (Specialized experience of platforms such as Ceva, TI TDA4, Cadence, Synopsys, Renesas, NXP, Qualcomm)
- Embedded Software Development (Device Drivers, Sensor Firmware development on QNX, RTOS, etc.)
- Code Compliance & Functional Safety Driven Development
For more information, please reach out to us – firstname.lastname@example.org